Stall Holders Application Package
Hi my name is Charles, I’m the stall coordinator for AVOFEST, the Blackbutt Avocado Festival. We invite you to come share the fun of our new, more inclusive, more comprehensive major annual festival.
Application deadline: 30th June
About the Festival
The festival takes place on Saturday 8th September 2018 in Blackbutt, Queensland.
It attracts over 3,000 people. The majority are families with children, both locals and visitors to our region.
Extensive advertising to promote the event and the themed areas is done by the festival team.
We are looking for food and market stallholders for the festival.
- Set up will be Friday after midday, at the latest by 7 am on the Sat morning.
- How can I set up my site? You will be allocated a site within one of our themed areas of handmade/artisans, timber, local produce (in particular avocados), gardening, outdoors, international food court, kids, history and culture.
- You will be required to supply your own tent / gazebo (if required) and all other required equipment i.e. tables, chairs.
- No tents or enclosed infrastructure to be used within indoor sites. Please discuss with our events coordinator prior to festival if this is a concern.
- All Stall Sites must be packed down by 9am second Sunday in September. Any damage done to the site area could result in financial penalties.
- Cancellation Policy If a stall site holder chooses to cancel a site booking after June 30th this will result in the forfeit of all fees. All prices include GST.
- Blackbutt Avocado Festival retains the right to refuse entry to any Stallholder, product and/or produce. Site allocation will be at the discretion of the BBBF Committee and Stall Co-ordinator. Blackbutt Avocado Festival accepts no responsibility for damage or loss by participating Stallholders.
- Not for profit groups are eligible - FREE stall site. Please fill in the application form noting cost as FREE.
- If you are a resident of Blackbutt or Benarkin you will receive your stall for half price.
How to apply
You are required to fill out the below form and submit your application. The stallholder manager will be in contact to let you know if your application has been successful. You will also receive an invoice, based on your stall selection.
If you have any issue and need to contact us you can call Charles on Phone: (07) 4163 0020 or mobile 0421 850 288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org