Calling all avocado lovers!
The Blackbutt Avocado Festival is on again on Saturday 9th September 2017. Held on the second Saturday of September every year, the festival is a celebration of Blackbutt and the delicious avocado’s grown in the local region.
There is no other Avocado Festival like it in Australia!
This year’s festival includes:
- Cooking Demonstrations with Jason Ford
- Avo-Go Crafting Competition and Displays
- Avo-Toss Competitions
- Rockin’ Bodgies Dance Band
- Ken Mills Street Parade
- XXXX Woodchop and Woodcutters Bar
- Country Canteen Breakfast and BBQ
- Avo Grow Displays and Demonstrations
- Market Stalls
- Food Stalls and Wine Alley
- Best Avocado Costume Competition
- Cherbourg Dancers
- Live & Local Music & Buskers
- Machinery Alley
- Kids Central fun activities
- And so much more...
Download the full festival program at our Brand New Website!
If you love avocado’s, there is nowhere else you should be on Saturday 9th September 2017!
Look forward to seeing you there.